Author: violeta

my boyfriend abandoned me for an older lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-30 17:36:28 |Display all floors

what hurts me more

You have made me understand that life is something personal .Sure I will continue my studies .The problem is that all of us will be in the same university.This is what it hurts me much.

I am also very sad when I heard him say that he always loved me until he met that woman.
Now he knows that he never loved me so much as her.
He says that he can not sacrifice his life for me and he knows that I will be ok in the future.

I am so sad when I hear that he loves so much a woman who is full of wrinkles.I do not know how old she is.
She is ugly ,full of wrinkles .
If she was a pretty woman I could understand that and justify him.If I do not count as a woman at my age for him what does this mean?
How can this woman be so important for him.
He says that she has made him feel important.I can not believe it.
I know they are in love ,they have to be together.If only I could not seen them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 17:52:25 |Display all floors

duibuqi sis

duibuqi sis..
but think what he is loosing...

in Sufism  (musilin phylosophy)..there is a saying..

God is with the broken hearted...

1. take this as your first taste of surrender and abandonment.
2. don't let it make you cynical and bitter..take all the anger out on something good..get yourself a healthy hobby..tai ji worked wonders for my ailing heart..one man i loved ..he was married i didnt' know and my ex never loved me..so i have been there..
3. don't give up on love...LOVE is a gift inside of you..the object that you loved may have not appreciated your loving..BUT DON'T THINK THAT YOU OR YOUR LOVE IS ANY LESS..
4. keep your heart eyes open...in 6 billion population there is one man worthy and waiting for you and your heart..remember that..where you are now..someone somewhere is lonely and waiting...and when he finds you..you will be his Jade...he will deserve you..and vice versa..
5. please, please have faith that it will get better....obviously this man does not know your shen...your xin or whatever else is there...

6. i am here praying for you..the best is yet to come..just look up into the sky..see its vastness.and merge into the sky ..become the sky..you will not be so small and little any more...no one can find you..or hurt you....when one day a worthy man does...he too has to loose himself and become the sky..or the ocean..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ai and qi
your sis

mad xilaren..xxxxxxxxxx:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 17:55:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by violeta at 2006-8-30 17:36
You have made me understand that life is something personal .Sure I will continue my studies .The problem is that all of us will be in the same university.This is what it hurts me much.

I am als ...

I will teach you two things from my great learning.

1) We know love is BLIND so the wrinkles seems beautiful & the story i told you.

2) You MUST learn NOT TO LOOK AT THEM.Divert yr eyes to somewhere else.
This is the secret i learn reading from Great Monks
who wants to be successful in  LIFE!!!

You will notice that Monks/Nuns NEVER looks into people eyes
unless it is NECESSARY.
Also when they look, they MUST think
that it is their sister,brothers,son or daughters,mum or dad accordingly to their age.

More next time as busy with work.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 19:01:58 |Display all floors
i am sorry to hear that,pull up your slacks.he must has his reason.maybe she has something attracting him yet you haven't,it is not your fault .and it does not matter about looks and age.accept the fact.studying is your main purpose.so stay in england ,continue your study and begain your new life .one day you will found a more perfect boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 22:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by violeta at 2006-8-30 17:36

I am als ...

Did you say the older woman is his professor?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 22:35:34 |Display all floors

re

Yes this lady is our prefessor.we both do our master's in business administration and the lady teaches there.She is a professor.She is divorced with one boy.Very serious woman and polite.I could not believe it.

He always talked with admiration about her.He always stressed her talents as a teacher and her nice personality.What  do you mean to say?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 05:12:20 |Display all floors
Violeta, you should not let this thing hurt your academic studies.  If you feel you cannot bear to be in the same University anymore you should move to another one but only if absolutely necessary.  Can you just tke your classes and avoid seeing them?

You boyfriend is probably infatuated with the professor because she is so knowledgble about a subject he is passionate about.  If this is the case, this relationship will not last but I would not concern yourself with that.  You should assume they will be together forever so you do not waste your time hurting over this....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.