Author: violeta

my boyfriend abandoned me for an older lady [Copy link] 中文

hornybee has been deleted
Post time 2006-8-29 11:01:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 11:04:53 |Display all floors
There’s a story ,you may learn something from it .

My colleague is 34 years old ,a beautiful lady ,she has devoiced 3 years .and from last year we worked in a same office ,she often complained to me about his ex-husband .she said the husband betrayed her and his now wife was less beautiful than her ,my colleague can’t understand why his ex-husband left her and married that lady .

And at beginning I sympathized her , after we contacted and talked more and more , as a male I understand why his ex-husband betrayed her , a simple example ,she has never nursed her child by herself , the child grew up accompanied with milk powder , just for nursing child would influence her good body form.

So do you really know your bf and understand the country’s culture and tradition ?,

Don’t compare the old lady with you ,it’s useless ,everyone will become old, maybe they have common habit and belief .

Love is based on the attraction each other .

Calm down , consider whether you are really attractive to him , maybe he is just impulsive and will come back to you .

Continue your study ,it’s the major purpose . good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 12:42:34 |Display all floors
awww, sorry to hear that... if you are studying at england, continue studying there. there is no shame in losing a bf, it happens all the time within a relationship. coming back wouldnt solve anything. just study as there as usual and try your best to study to show that he made a mistake dumping you. or you can just try your best so you can have a good job in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 14:07:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-8-29 11:04
There’s a story ,you may learn something from it .

My colleague is 34 years old ,a beautiful lady ,she has devoiced 3 years .and from last year we worked in a same office ,she often complained  ...

to some women, body shape is More Important than baby or husband concern.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 15:01:53 |Display all floors

it’s a tradition in china

Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-8-29 14:07

to some women, body shape is More Important than baby or husband concern.

a mother doesn’t nurse her baby ,it will be unacceptable to many husband

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-8-29 15:37:51 |Display all floors

my opinion

The story is really sad but unfortunately life is full of surprises.My opinion is the following.

Stay in your college.Study as hard as you can.Be also with friends.It helps a lot.

I will also tell you a bitter truth.When your boyfriend falls in love with another woman either younger or older
this means that you for him you were not the real love.If you love somewbody there is no room left in your heart for somebody else.

Something very important.Do not expect him to come back to you.He won't .But if it happens and come back to you ,do not expect it now, please do not accept him.
He won't be the same person.He won't love you again.Do remember my words.
If we put somebody else in our heart then we can not love the ex again.He may be able to fall in love with another woman in the future but not with you.Forget it.
We never love the same person twice.I am definite about it.
The sooner you understand that the better for you.
something else.If you really love him ,allow him to be with his lover.Then he will respect you more but never accept him back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 16:44:33 |Display all floors
you should feel lucky you saw his dirty,bad,cheeky sides timely. To find a better one in china. chinese guy is the best one!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.