Author: theconfused

Chinese girls' favourite type of guys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-27 22:45:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2006-8-27 23:48
whats the meaning,there are no exact choices........

similarities in these 3 guys

skinny..short...girli lookin..a bit gay..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-27 23:20:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-27 22:44

ahahaha..freakyqi...ur goin to china soon..there are heaps out there for you to watch...observe...or even more??...LOLOLOLO

Ok, I'll sit in a little shop with a cup of tea or soup and watch.... and just vote in my mind.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-27 23:22:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-27 22:42

I wondered that too, but I think he means all 3 guys are the same type, and do you like that type or not...

agree = you like these 3 guys
disagree = you don't like these 3 guys

I'm not c ...

i dont like those 3 guys,so i must choose disagree,lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

i like guys to be a little strong,cuz i wanna a sense of security,haha
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 00:23:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-27 23:20

Ok, I'll sit in a little shop with a cup of tea or soup and watch.... and just vote in my mind.

that's what i did together with my friends ,wowwww
but we are not that kinda of pepper,lol
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 04:33:33 |Display all floors

well...

you dont have to "like" these guys to vote for "agree".

"chinese girls fav" doesnt necessarily mean "the favourtie of every chinese girl's" or "the fav of any particular person's". here we are talking about the majority.

i asked this cuz i've heard that these guys are hella popular lately in china. my friend said chinese girls nowadays are into these types of guys. i was like "uh... really?"
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 08:51:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-28 01:20

ahaha...chinese tea...??....chicken n sweet corn soup??...ahahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 09:48:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-8-28 04:33
you dont have to "like" these guys to vote for "agree".

"chinese girls fav" doesnt necessarily mean "the favourtie of every chinese girl's" or "the f ...

i know some about the first guy named He Jiong, i dont think he is the type chinese girls are into, i mean those mature young ladies...

He Jiong is an anchorperson of a famous TV show titled ' Happy Get-together' by Hunan TV station. He is somewhat idolized as the show gains more and more popularity across the country.  i can say he is the type some middle school girls are into,...but most of the chinese girls (excluding middle school girls) don't like this type...never!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.