Author: taekwondogir

help to my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-28 07:31:30 |Display all floors
Dont look for love you will never find it , true love finds you when you least expect it , you just have to be patient ,
Spook.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 13:50:05 |Display all floors
sweetie you have tied yourself to these painful memories.
I know it's tought to totally "forget about" it! I hope you could have a try. And you shall not close the door to the society. Now what you need is people,friends! Try to take a tour and change your state of mind...add some freshness to your room or working place.
You won't get out of this awful life style if you don't try to change.

Hoeny good luck!
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 16:07:59 |Display all floors
First, going to the gym is a better alternative for relieving stress than smoking or drinking(damn, I should listen to my own advice haha). 2nd, you cant live a sheltered life. This solves nothing. Find the things in life that make you happy. Only this way you can make your dreams come true. Relationship are not an easy thing. It takes a lot of work. But the first thing you must do is to know yourself better. This can guide you in the right direction once you know who you are, what you want in life, and what you don't want. Good friends can help facilitate this process. good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 16:10:58 |Display all floors
right person in wrong place and wrong time
From JoY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 15:44:23 |Display all floors

and i think she just painted herself into a corner..............

Cemel Dosce...........
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 22:20:19 |Display all floors
puzzled

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 00:38:09 |Display all floors
You didn't explain the reason of ur bad experiences but i just guessing. The best thing to avoid pains and hurts in ur life is to know very well a person before to start a new relationship. To know a person it take times, don't give ur love, ur heart to somebody just for the looks or for sweet words. I heard cases of young girls very easy to fall in love because they care more in apparience and dont take the time to know more that special guy.

--

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.