Author: nyc128

The Sense of Security in Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-9 16:10:38 |Display all floors
in my view,it is very important to give security to each other!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 18:55:00 |Display all floors
security means so many thing's to people, I know a girl who cannot be without a b/f for one week, she has this belief that she can only be secure in a relationship, I think she may just be scared of being alone like the rest of us :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 10:35:48 |Display all floors
about the security, some people may have bad experience. Anyway, there are some good ladies&men around us, i think oneday we can find our true love finally.
but i still think the security was established on independence is safer and less harmless. Genarally,  the deeper of the love, the more harm. But if the love is under the precondition of trust, both of the man and the lady will be less hurted.
The being loved couple like two hedgehogs that want to get warm from each other in the cold winter.  The distance between the two hedgehogs are closer, they will be hurt by both of their stabs badly. Only keep the right distance, they can get warm from each other and also can avoid stabing.  I think this is the best deduction of the relationship of the love between the man and the woman.  (hands)  :) :)  ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-15 05:53:51 |Display all floors
thank you for your concern mythology, that is only one of hundreds of bad things that I have gone through but I am still here and going strong, I am accutely aware that other members of this forum have had similar experiences and we all have our own unique way of dealing with lifes little hiccups, I guess hope is the one thing that we all have in common.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.