Views: 11166|Replies: 24

The Sense of Security in Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-24 23:59:21 |Display all floors
Are all girls in this world look for  the sense of security from their boyfriends?

Is the sense more physical, social, or psychological?

Do boyfriends feel the same way?or, do we feel it at all?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 00:14:09 |Display all floors

Well now this is food for thought!

I think that its safe and common for girls to find their sense of security in their boyfriends adn i think its safe aswell that we are able to find our sence of security in our girlfriends aswell.  

I think if the relationship is balanced then you need to have some sort of trust in the relatoinship where you can trust your partner.
Ofcourse i also think that people can become too overdependent on their spouse to where their image is just found in the person that they are in love with.  I think if you break up with the person you are in love with then you should still be able to survive and go on with your life.  LIfe is for living!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 14:50:23 |Display all floors
i need a sense of security in love,i dunno why,i believe most of girls,they are lokking for the sense of security.
or maybe we are too care about the one we love,but i agree with "hidenseek ": I think if you break up with the person you are in love with then you should still be able to survive and go on with your life.  LIfe is for living!!!!
thats it!
"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 17:12:48 |Display all floors
For me, sense of safty from B/F is really a big deal for mantaining the relationship between us.
I don't know  where i can get the safety, but i do really know when i felt unsafety ( here unsafety spencial in relationship)
Too many things he does will push you feel unsafe, even crazy ~~~

Have cups of drink in a club with his female friends who I never met .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 09:03:49 |Display all floors
this is the funny feeling i have...

i like to feel being owned by him...cos someitmes..i just feel no such feelin from him...i would do things to make him give me that feelin of bein owned...ahaha....but after a while...i start to get uncomfortable about it...i start to feel being tied down....i know....this is strange ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 09:20:58 |Display all floors
it's somewhat easier to be financially independent , but u can hardly tear yrself away from a relation once u got deeply involved in it...So being psychologically independent is and will always be a 'future' thing...!!!!!! people need a sense of security, especally in the psychological aspect of their lives...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 09:22:06 |Display all floors
financially indepedent..

psychologically inter-dependent.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.