Author: zhuxuan

why you love / like her / him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-30 09:41:06 |Display all floors
Maybe some people think love must have reasons,

To daotan, I tried to do what you said, but I cannot make a decision, which is cruel ~~~
God Love is so complicated thing.
If i can go back to half a year ago, i will never let this relationship happens~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 10:12:01 |Display all floors
love a person without reasons

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 12:20:01 |Display all floors
I hope so , love is blind ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 05:35:45 |Display all floors
she makes me feel warm and fuzzy :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 10:23:52 |Display all floors
hehe My b/f said i should be independent, lol ~~ which means we need to spend time by ourselves, finally i yndestand, he is right~~~~

we are planing to go to Tibet on Chinese National day with two of our friends~~~~~~~
Looking forward to it now ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 16:36:48 |Display all floors

Am I wrong?

he is always busy, i can understand, but we still can say hello to each other by MSN~~~
i went to play badminton, then jogging with my colleague, and i texted him , my b/f , i said hello, after a long time he replied me as "hello , sleep", and i replied him by" you slept so early, are you all right  today ?" And i was worried , then he kept silent there, and then i called him four times, no reply, later he called e back, and i told him , i was outside his gate, ask him to open the door, but he said " no, darling ,not today , i am not home, ~~~~" I am so weird, i was pissed off by his unconsistent words, I hang up the cellphone ,and sat on the stairs  waiting for him, and i continued to call hi again and again , he didn't answer it, felt terrible~~~

Finally , i decided to a friend of us , i asked her to call  him~~~

No reply also, an hour passed, he came home now, he was so pissed off to see me there outside his gate, and he also said " why you want to control me all the time ?,I cannot continue this relationship now ~~~~"
We will break up soon, i didn't say anything, i am not sure whether i did something wrong ?????

God knows ~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.