Author: zhuxuan

why you love / like her / him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-25 16:59:50 |Display all floors
when i think this kind of stuff, it is really wizard, don't know why I like him , why i want to stay with him , just feel comfortable~~~~ Bizarre~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 19:38:34 |Display all floors
you dont know why you like him...cos liking him has become a habbit to you.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 22:44:28 |Display all floors
chemistry~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 01:03:58 |Display all floors

this is sort of similar...?

My sister asked why I wanted to go to China for so long. I said "I don't know, I just do."
"But why?"
"Well,... I want to see what it's like to live there for a while."
"Why?"
"Well, I'm interested in their culture, and I'm learning the language...."
"Yeah but  why?"
"Because I like it."
"yeah but WHY do you like it so much?"
"I don't know, I just do!"

We both gave up.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 02:51:35 |Display all floors
i think if you cant find out why you like someone... maybe it was loneliness that started the relationship? or maybe you dont feel like letting go?
you gotta know what you like about the person you are dating, if not, he is just another random person no? what exactly makes him a special person? why does he stand out against the rest of the guys? there are plenty of things you can look for... to say that you cant find a reason is  to say that you dont really love the person.
that is jsut my opinion, ignore it if it stings your eyes....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 07:47:10 |Display all floors
all my past g/f have all had one thing that has stood them apart from all my other g/f but that one thing is not why I loved them, I has not even defined them it has only made them different, why you love someone comes down to how you feel when you are with them and how you feel without them, tell him how he makes you feel, any guy would love to know that when he is close that you feel safe or that your heart skips a beat, we spend too much time asking why and not enough time making the most of our relationships,
Spook.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 13:46:08 |Display all floors
well I guess it's love at first sight.
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.