Author: zhuxuan

why you love / like her / him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-24 13:41:04 |Display all floors
sometimes we need loving ,when we feel alone there's someone waiting for you,maybe he's not good enough,but it's like the oxygen.sometimes you ignored it but when you really lose it,you'll be asphyxia.i don't whether i loved him so much,i just know if i leave him,i'll feel rather sad and maybe can't bear the lonely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:48:35 |Display all floors
Hey try to think , if another more handsome, richer, humorous ( your ideal b/f) stands in front of you and say" hello, I have been come across you for many times, and I feel i like you very much, and I had a great courage to tell you this truth."
Hey what will you do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:51:35 |Display all floors
hehe maybe i just ignore him.
after i began working,some guys like keeping saying this words to me though they know i have a b/f ,but i just feel dirty.i don't think it's real .sometimes i don't believe men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 14:49:02 |Display all floors
for some people..i dont know why like them..i just simply do..some of them..i have very special connection/feelings to them...its hard to explain, but it is so so so magic..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 09:19:51 |Display all floors
So is love just a kind of feeling , which language cannot express ~~~~~?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 11:59:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhuxuan at 2006-8-25 09:19
So is love just a kind of feeling , which language cannot express ~~~~~?

maybe spirit language can experess
lol....
love..... i dont know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 12:24:47 |Display all floors
who will give you courage

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.