Views: 10342|Replies: 33

why you love / like her / him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-24 13:10:19 |Display all floors
Have you ever thought why you love / like  her /him?
When my b/f and I went out for a walk, he suddenly asked me why I liked him .
And i was shocked, yes, why i liked him? I never thought of that before. i kept silent all the way, also i was trying to find the answer, but till now , i cannot find a reason.
I can list as many as reasons to demonstrate clearly why i dislike / hate someone. To find a real reason for like or love someone is really difficult.
So i told my b/f  " it is just a kind of feeling, want to stay with you , want to meet you , want to take care of you" but he said " ok, this also can be a answer for don't want to be lonely"
I was silent~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It must be some reason ? Or I don't like him because of without  finding a reason .

Any friend here, if you have some idea, please wirte them down. Because i am really confused about this!

XIE XIE LA !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:20:46 |Display all floors
love needn't reason.there's not a perfect reason can explain it at all.believe your feelings and just let you feel comfortable.sometimes i also asked the questions to my b/f,but it's rather disappointed that he just said no reason.i felt rather sad even thought he didn't like me at all.but at last i give up to think.what we can do i think is just let love keep on,no need to know the reason.if only  you loved him it's enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:23:58 |Display all floors

Yes, sometiems its hard to think of why you love them

Try to think of who they are!  Try to think of how they make you feel.  Think of what cute things they do that drive you  crazy with love.

Think about how special they are and why they are special to you.  

Write them a letter and tell them a few things they do that makes you feel special and attractive. Tell them the cute things they do...maybe its rub their nose or tap their fingers.  Who knows?  But express your love to them.  If they think its important then express it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:28:00 |Display all floors

Thank you birdinsh

I really appreciate your idea.

I also want to know what love is . In fact, espencially for females, it is easy to have a mis-feeling about love.

I think it does have some reason, no matter materially ot spiritely ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:28:13 |Display all floors
maybe just without passion i cann't do that anymore.what a pity.just be used to staying toghter maybe just for lonely.i'll think again,the love should keep on or just calm down

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:32:07 |Display all floors

Thank you hidenseek

your ideas enlighten me.  xie xie ni !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:40:45 |Display all floors

bu yong xie

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.