Author: johnyou

To marry a woman for her beauty is like buying a house for its paint [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-28 18:28:47 |Display all floors
he is still a virgin( boy)...!!! please don't embarrass him like this...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 18:36:45 |Display all floors
Well, maybe he should start writing love songs and poetry before his testicles drop and his voice changes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 19:42:51 |Display all floors
he would probably prefer to do that if u were able to make it possible...!! could u? he's been looking for a 'master',

and determined to learn from him and be his loyal follower...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 19:54:45 |Display all floors
Sorry... I am not the Emperor and I don't need a eunuch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 19:56:52 |Display all floors

excuse me..

i was just almost engaged.  An i am still a virgin and i am proud of it.  COmpletely proud of it.

There is nothing wrong with that.  Why should their be?  I dont write telling you that there is something wrong with you for having an active sex life!  do i?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 19:59:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hidenseek at 2006-8-28 19:56
i was just almost engaged.  An i am still a virgin and i am proud of it.  COmpletely proud of it.

There is nothing wrong with that.  Why should their be?  I dont write telling you that there is  ...

What exactly is "just almost engaged"????  Do you even know the girl or was it an "almost arranged marriage?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 20:03:27 |Display all floors

Dont be rude!

we were about to announce it but i ended it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.