Author: johnyou

To marry a woman for her beauty is like buying a house for its paint [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-9 15:12:25 |Display all floors
maybe your idea is right for you, but i don't completely agree with your point.
beautiful woman can make you joyful and pround for her beauty, but if you only regard them as goods, maybe everything all change.
i think it is the most important foe us to respect among peoples, whoever it is man or woman, all are same.
if you can respect beautiful women around you, i think you can get more chance and achievement.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-19 22:18:24 |Display all floors
Always marry an Ugly woman..she will be a better wife and always make you happy, because you picked her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 20:56:57 |Display all floors

But...

Originally posted by yaoyin at 2007-7-5 12:16
As a man, the reason I cannot marry an ugly woman with a beautiful personality is the same reason why I cannot marry a beautiful man who also has a beautiful personality - both of them cannot start ...

what makes a woman beautiful is not only the physical features, but also grooming and confidence.  

Even if a women does not have the face of an actress and the body shape of a model, but as long as she is intelligent and knows how to make up and dress herself, she will look even more beauiful than those natural beauties who are less intelligent (or therefore do not have a good taste) and don't know how to groom themselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.