Views: 41008|Replies: 86

To marry a woman for her beauty is like buying a house for its paint [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-24 11:29:24 |Display all floors
To marry a woman for her beauty is like buying a house for its paint. it really gives us a lot to think in our decision to marry...!!

do u agree with me on that? tell me why if u dont...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 11:52:07 |Display all floors

Creative view

beautiful or not is just appearance ,sometimes beautiful paint house is also with good quality .

beautiful appearance can satisfy the vision and vanity requirement .

so ,most of the male wants to marry beautiful girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 11:55:10 |Display all floors
well you may think it's right,but i think everyone has the wish to marry some  beauty one,at least he doesn't look ugly .when people meet for the first time ,the appearance influence the impress of them.so maybe you don't care about the appearance,but i think it's a very important diathesis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 12:59:27 |Display all floors

That is the best quote i have heard

All month.  Johnyou i agree with you!  

To be honest i have always had really beautiful girlfriends but all of these girls personalitys were fantastic.  I remember one of my friends told me, wow your girlfriends are beautiful how can i find a girl as beautiful.  An i said to him..grow up..if you cant get along with the girl and if her personality sucks then dont bother being with her.  Personality is most important.  

I am not a handsome man but i am a guy who is fun to be around and personally it hink that is is so much more important then anything else in this world.  

well thats my story

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:41:16 |Display all floors

Your quote is now my msn name

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 13:51:02 |Display all floors
in general, beautiful women are more kindly or friendly than ugly women, otherwise, beaufiful women always make men happy.
do as  i want to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 16:32:33 |Display all floors

That was neither profound nor true

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.