Views: 10021|Replies: 15

Beijing wouldn't like to see Chen Shuibian's downfall [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-23 16:17:43 |Display all floors
You may cheer for the Overthrow Activity against Chen at present, however Beijing wouldn't see it come true
In case Cheng Shuibian falled down, the female monster, Lv  Xiulian would show up and replace Cheng, actually Lv Xiulian is an activist of secession. She must speed up the process of independance before 2008.

[ Last edited by greatmark at 2006-8-23 04:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 08:13:35 |Display all floors

good point.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 08:50:30 |Display all floors
Mr. Joe, seemingly, Taiwan owns military, flag, money, democratic government, however do you really think it is enough as an independent country?
No, sir, pls review your constitution! is it suitable for you to say so?
Haha, it is why Beijing claims the whole territory inherited from Republic of China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 10:35:39 |Display all floors

greatmark

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 10:37:35 |Display all floors

greatmark

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 10:38:41 |Display all floors
I don’t care more about Taiwan is independent or not . now the people in mainland and the strait can communicate and visit each other is ok .

Independence or not is the politician’s topic .despite the chinese communist party doesn’t admit the taiwan’s independence , Taiwan has his own political system and all the affairs need not communist party’s approval .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 11:17:38 |Display all floors
Sample Text
Mr. Joe, haha, really funny
Are you preparing to shoot?
If Taiwan were a genuinely independent country like others, why most countries in the world reject to acknowledge legally political position by establishing the formal relationships with you?
Haha, so do cheat yourself.
Moreoever, the fact which Taiwan belongs to China can not be changed, you maybe absolutely lack of the historical information of Taiwan, so did you do.

Let me give you a simple example to show the relationship between Mainland and Taiwan:
There was an old man who owns apartment, he and his wife lived in large room, and his son lived in the small room, one day, the son took up his room, said: I am the room's owner, anyone can not approach my room, otherwise I would shoot.
His father was very angry, said: the wicked son, more like a robber, how stupid you are!  do you think that  you would own the room only by living there?;
Haha. Pls comment.

[ Last edited by greatmark at 2006-8-24 11:21 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.