Author: babyfox_2001

after the betrayal... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-23 21:50:32 |Display all floors
but some persons make it a fait accompli before they  tell the other party what happened...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 22:09:44 |Display all floors
"unavoidable" is really a good excuse of doing something you want but be afraid of,if your will is thin,of cause it is unavoidable,"unavoidable" at least indicate some thinking in your mind all along,but you don't do it because you are afraid something,once it relax a little,you will can't control it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 15:56:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-8-23 16:14
i will dump her regardless

hahaha, if my gf betrays me. i will have to move out. and then she is left with almost empty place, because almost everything (funiture) is mine. ofcourse no more dvd watching for me then  :'(

but how to find out, that is the tricky question. to answer the question, same as hijack.
"Life is as Beautiful as you Make it yourself"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 18:27:33 |Display all floors
u are such a kind boy...always shoulder the burden that is supposed to be shared...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 22:11:33 |Display all floors
serious ?
then get rid of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 05:01:19 |Display all floors
Babyfox I know you are clinging to the hope that this is just an aberation on your boyfriends part but to be truthful if all it takes is a bit of alcohol to get your boyfriend to cheat on you then i'm afraid it is not the last time he will do it and it may not of been the first time either, all you can do is tell him how disapointed in him you are and that you should have a break so he can think about your relationship and how much it realy means to him, sit back and keep your fingers crossed, I wish you well.
Spook.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-28 11:10:20 |Display all floors
I agree with cyberspook. Two votes for that.

Don't just let it go and pretend it's no big deal. It is a big deal. Maybe you can get over it eventually and and stay together, but he has to know it's NOT acceptable. You have to bring it out in the open and show him you're hurt and won't be a doormat. If you break up, then you weren't a good pair, and you know now instead of after you're married.
:-\
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.