Author: zhaoyi1124

i will survive [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-25 19:41:11 |Display all floors
im not good at logical thinking,god bless me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 23:34:49 |Display all floors
I read one like that... Princess Emily is taken captive by her evil uncle and locked in a tower. She gets to make one statement. If her statement is true, she must marry her uncle's son, Victor the Vain; if her statement is false, she must marry her uncle's son, Derek the Dull. What does she say to remain single?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-26 01:07:52 |Display all floors
Oh god why do you do this to me just when I told myself I'd get offline?!?!?

Wait! "I will not marry Victor!" or, "I will marry Derek!"

It's exactly like the other one, isn't it?

Or am I wrong and living in some bizarre illogical world... I've been known to do that. My favorite thing to say to my logical-ex was "my chances of winning the lottery are 50/50; either I will or I won't." Oh he hated that.

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-8-26 01:16 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 02:21:25 |Display all floors

just pretend your mad....

i would say..

be mad be bush
be mad be blair
be mad be mugabe
be mad be saddam..

as you are mad
well no one will take you seriously..

mad xilaren..

there was a man in the mental institution..he looked through a hole in the wall for forty hears.., kept staring into it..
the doc came and had a look and said..'hey son..i have looked in there for twenty mins and seen nothin'..!!'
the mad one retorted..

'i have been looking in there for forty years and you expect to find something in 20 mins?'
cracked yet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 12:46:46 |Display all floors

It is right

Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-8-23 10:30
I'd say "I will be hung" and let the judge go round in circles thinking about it until HE dies of old age.

It's nice, do you have more of these.

P.

It is the correct answer, it seems like a logic tale. If his statement was right, he wounld be drown, then he wounld not be hung, if his statement was false, he wounkd be hung, but hung was assumed false,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.