Views: 25471|Replies: 68

Can anyone explain something to me........ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-23 09:27:57 |Display all floors
Why is there so much domestic violence in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 10:11:49 |Display all floors
mainly because ,when the domestic violence happened ,there’s seldom social organization or authority can give the victim help .

and with no little punishment to the violator ,their rampancy will be furthered .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 10:47:05 |Display all floors

Yes

It is bornne, he has explained it.

Many people don't worry too much about such things in China, so they go largely unchecked.

P.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 11:15:00 |Display all floors
So backward......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 11:27:19 |Display all floors

China

Someone on CCTV9, said China should be going forwards into the future but maintaining traditional values; that can be sloganised as:

Going forwards, looking backwards
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 11:27:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joe112 at 2006-8-23 11:25
yes, inside china there is alot of domestic violence.  Democratic protesters are often jailed and made to disappear.  Tibetan monks are killed for no reason.  And millions of factory workers will b ...

That's not what I meant. I mean violence inside of the home.

Someone on CCTV9, said China should be going forwards into the future but maintaining traditional values; that can be sloganised as:

Going forwards, looking backwards

Traditional values are already starting to die. They are not compatible with modernization. The Qing dynasty tried something like that, and we all know the result.

Besides, considering the abject failure of trying to bring back such things as "chinese valentine's day", I would say that traitional values are finally starting to die.

Any society that looks backward while trying to move forward will always fall down, because you cannot see the road ahead of you.

[ Last edited by aquitaine at 2006-8-23 11:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 12:04:37 |Display all floors

is there many??? i dont think so!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.