Views: 3040|Replies: 4

want to share with you! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-22 17:34:21 |Display all floors
i found it when i read some news, hope u like it and dont forget share your all feelings with parents,  :)   

regards.

Dear son...

The day that you see me old and I am already not, have patience and try to understand me …

If I get dirty when eating… if I cannot dress… have patience.

Remember the hours I spent teaching it to you.

If, when I speak to you, I repeat the same things thousand and one

times… do not interrupt me… listen to me

When you were small, I had to read to you thousand and one times the same story until you get to sleep…

When I do not want to have a shower, neither shame me nor scold me…

Remember when I had to chase you with thousand excuses I invented, in order that you wanted to bath…

When you see my ignorance on new technologies… give me the necessary time and not look at me with your

mocking smile…

I taught you how to do so many things… to eat good, to dress well… to confront life…

When at some moment I lose the memory or the thread of our

conversation… let me have the necessary time to remember… and if I cannot do it,

do not become nervous… as the most important thing is not my

conversation but surely to be with you and to have you listening to me…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 02:04:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elenaaaa at 2006-8-22 17:34
i found it when i read some news, hope u like it and dont forget share your all feelings with parents,  :)   

regards.

Dear son...

The day that you see me old and I am already not, have p ...

Young people need to learn to respect their parents. On the other hand, parents need to earn their respect from their children.

Love is unconditional, any value attached to love, In my opinion, is not "true" love. Personally, I don't have a little book marking down all the favors I have done to my significant others and expect them return the same. I raised my children the ways I did (better or worse) were totally unconditional. No expectation of "principles + interests" in return.

I agree with you that young people should express their feelings more to their parents and vice versa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 11:44:29 |Display all floors

thanks for your attention:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 11:47:58 |Display all floors
How sweet you are!

I'm sure your parents'll be proud of you for your respect

宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 12:01:27 |Display all floors

thank you chris-k!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.