Author: liebejunno

Should she divorce from him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-29 13:18:22 |Display all floors
Sex and the City

Karry and Mr. Big

They're in deep love for a long time, but broke up after Mr.Big worked in Paris and then he got married with another girl very soon. It seems it's the end of their love.

But not long after his marriage, he came to Karry again and both addicted to sex again and again, until one day Karry got caught at his home by that legal wife, during running after Karry, that girl fell over the floor and got hurt. Now the love faced end ultimately. And Mr. Big came back to his marriage.

The series give little description on that legal wife, but we do feel what she feels, and not sure if Mr. big could spend a smooth life as before with her. As for Karry, I have no words on her, I do love her but don't agree with her on this point. She should cut off their relation stoutly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 04:11:52 |Display all floors
One more vote for divorce.  If he can't control himself after only 3 months he will do it again and again throughout the marriage.

The question of the pregnancy is more complicated.  Abortion is such an intensely personal decision I can't make a recommendation one way or the other.  Freakyqi is just one of many examples of a single mom successfully raising a child.  However, "A" might not have the resources to do that.  Putting a child up for adoption is another option.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 07:25:05 |Display all floors

To diogenes

I am wondering what the laws in China are about child support. Do Chinese fathers pay child support in the event of a separation or divorce? In America, many deadbeat dads are forced to be responsible and support their children even when after the relationship has gone sour. If China currently doesn't have this law, they need it. Chinese men need to set their priorities. Which is more important, raising their children or drinking, smoking, and playing mahjong? You mentioned putting the child up for adoption. But in my opinion that should be a last resort. Here in China, the grandparents of the mother often raise the child so that the mother and father can work. One good thing about Chinese is that they are very family oriented and take care of each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 09:12:33 |Display all floors

Divorce!Obviously

If i were A, I would choose divorce. Obviously, B isnot a reponsible man. He will have another thing after first.depature him. He doesn't deserve ur love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 23:38:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liebejunno at 2006-8-22 17:16
A=female    B=male    C=B's ex

B had sex with C and took a photo of it (of course both are naked) just three months after he married to A

A just couldn't let it go easily
B expressed his rep ...

B has committed an adultery and it is ground for a divorce. It would be up to the wife to choose that option. As a third party, I don't think I can decide for her.

If I were the wife, I would kick the guy out in no time because I know he would do it again with the ex or some other women in the future. There is a high probability that he would do it again (wisdom from other collective sources) and I don't love him any more. I have no trust in him at all. A marriage without trust is a terrible union. I don't want to be in such a shaky and unreliable relationship with that man. His action has shown me that he can not be trusted. Out he goes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 01:07:01 |Display all floors
last time meanings begin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 17:17:59 |Display all floors

Divorce

[ Last edited by babyfish at 2006-9-6 05:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.