Author: liebejunno

Should she divorce from him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-23 12:30:47 |Display all floors
hey! aquitaine

i don't know how many chinese u have met and what they have done to you !

i just want to say

most chinese guys are nice!!

u!!

please ,try to be more polite

this is a "china daily forum "  after all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 12:57:49 |Display all floors
I don't think B is heartful apologizy for his betrayal,if he have high sex desire and can not control it,his can ask his wife to satisfy him,only three month,I don't  think he lost the fresh feel of his wife if he loved her,his betrayal action indicate that he disgust his wife and want to look for a replacer.I think he play at her with his reptatent.never believe him,he will tactics

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 04:48:51 |Display all floors
this is not a chinese or western problem but a universal problem found in all races, infedelity is the number one cause for divorce, next is sex then money, if anything we are predictable, today it is not unthinkable to bring up a child on your own, i am asuming that the child was concieved during an act of love ( not rape ) thats a good start , will the child be inconvienient or place undue hardship on the mother ? don't be to quick to decide on abortion, please tell your friend to think about it long and hard.
Spook.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 06:41:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by travolta at 2006-8-22 21:48
it's a miserable outcome of monogamy policy,the tragedy will never happen if a man can marry more than one wives at the same time,a nice teapot always needs several teacups to match,right?

Who says the man gets to be the teapot. It's the woman that's all curvy and full of warmth, and the man that's all empty and shallow. BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'm TOTALLY kidding everyone, I just had to bust Travolta.

As for the original question, it's really tough. I can't imagine someone doing that to me, I'd be upset beyond words, I'd be confused, hurt, feeling alone... how could he do that to her after just making wedding vows?!? I really don't think anyone can help with that decision, she has to feel out if the marriage is worth saving, and HE has a LOT to do to drag himself up from the muddy swamp pit he dug himself, then fell into.

On a personal note, I was cheated on and it didn't end up working out even though I forgave him and tried to put it in the past. Nope. He did it again. And again. He saw I was a sucker. Don't let her be a sucker. Either divorce or... or.... something, but don't just let it go like it can be forgotten.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 08:26:45 |Display all floors

Once a cheater.... always a cheater

Wasn't this story on Jerry Springer last week and wasn't C the cousin of B?   A needs to get rid of this loser. 3 months and already got caught!!! If he wanted one last POP then he should have done it at his bachelor party.... before the marriage... not after the marriage. haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 10:46:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liebejunno at 2006-8-22 17:16
A=female    B=male    C=B's ex

B had sex with C and took a photo of it (of course both are naked) just three months after he married to A

A just couldn't let it go easily
B expressed his rep ...

Sex after 3 months???

How did he decided to get married???

They shld get a divorced before matters gets worst.

As they say , a leopard never loses it's spots

or Tiger;s, it's stripes!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-29 12:57:44 |Display all floors
divorce for sure! i  can't bear the betray at all.there're only 3 month.how could he do sex with another woman! and the woman is his ex-girlfriend.he did this maybe he still loves his ex-girlfriend and even can't help to have sex with her.even took a photo for the happy memont .so contemptibility he is.there're no hope that he'll be corrected.he must do it again and again.dicorce is the only way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.