Views: 4461|Replies: 24

seeking a life partner online...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 17:44:42 |Display all floors
A guy met his Chinese wife online. He waited for three years? And he thought that it was the most ideal to make love after marriage, and he made it. He said they were in love and made for each other and that it was definitely worth the waiting and make their marraige so much more profound and beautiful…!

He thinks that online dating eliminates the geographical restriction and time restriction for anybody who does not want to confine his/her options to the neighbors, coworkers, classmates, etc. People have a much wider scope of choice and will most probably end up marrying his/her Miss/Mr. Right if enough care is excercised…!!!

yr kind opinions are welcomed!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 18:09:05 |Display all floors
Now i agree with the whole waiting until after marriage because that is what i am doing!  

WIth meeting people online then i guess each to their own.  But i dont actually get to know people that well over the internet.  I met one of my online friends when i was only 18.  We just went and had dinner and hung out but in reality it wasnt that cool because the way he spoke wasnt the way he typed.  (we were just mates, not even dating).  
So i think that if peopl started off on the internet and got to know each other a bit before meeting online and chatting then i think that would be the best way to go!  

Mmmmm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 21:08:46 |Display all floors
internet has alread been a part of people's daily life...i dont think it's a bad idea to have the net as a platform to

start yr romance...anyway it can be regarded as an creative attempt...!!and u'll probably end up getting what u

expect to have...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 21:35:16 |Display all floors

My point of view is....

Internet is just a way for people to get to know each other. If the two want to develop further relationship, they'd better meet face to face. Otherwise, just through internet is not enough for them to find out whether it's work or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 22:15:57 |Display all floors

find life partner online have some problems

when we make a friend online,we never know each other,we can only estimate he/she as what he/she type,it is not accurate at all,another,if he/she is very excellent,they will have many friends arround,so they will have little time online,so I don't think it is a good way that find a life partner online,unless you process a detail investigation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 22:46:08 |Display all floors
i do wish that an international marriage would be 'born' here on this forum....by then i suggest that an online

marriage registration office be open here..., and i'll surely run for the position of the office director...,!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 22:48:57 |Display all floors
i think internet is just a way to meet new ppl..but when comes to relationship..you really need to meet each other in real life..and spend time together...if just pure cyber love...i dont think it will work...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.