will you go to beiing to see the olympic games??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-28 09:17:14 |Display all floors

go

wanne go

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-9 16:12:35 |Display all floors

How could I get tickets???

Hey guys..

Definitely ,I'd love to go as I am here in China,,lol... especially, I'm looking forward to go open ceremony..
But, do you think I can get tickets? Actually, I need about 15 tickets, since I've been told lots of my friends    would like to visit to Beijing's Olympic game !! >_<""  ....  I really have no idea if it is possible to get tickets??!!  ...  Anyone would like to help me out here.? please!!!    .When and where can buy tickets...                   Or probably they are sold or booked out yet???  O_O??'''

Please..  i need information and helps.  just left message here or to my mail box.  Thanks a lot!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-9 19:23:15 |Display all floors
study in beijing ,graduate this year,absolutely,i want to live in beijing,thus,finding a jod in beijing is so hard.

so Beijing's Olympic??feel so far

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-6 15:11:01 |Display all floors
I won't go
      I think it is all chinese' dream to go to see 2008 beijing Olympic Games,but  china is so large and most of chinese are not be in beijing.anyone has his work and study if you are a officer or student,to see  2008beijing Olympic Games will cost us much money and energy. I will encourage athletes before TV with my family.
      we won't worry about the attendance of 2008 beijing Olympic Games,because china has so much people.I can forecast that all entrance ticket will be sold.2008 beijing Olympic Games will be the best attendance Olympic Game of all.
  finally ,take me my best wishs to beijing 2008,to China!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 14:46:36 |Display all floors
I would rather stay at home to watch TV.  AS I don't think I could cope with the crowd and noise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 14:59:56 |Display all floors
I hope I can.in my current company, it's almost impossible, long holiday is not allowed, there is even 3-day-holiday during the 10.1, so how can I expect to have a long holiday to see the olympic games which will be held for nearly one month.And I'm living in the southeast of China, having not relatives in Beijing, if I planed to see the olympic, I have to same a lot of money. All in all, I don't have time and money based on the life I'm living now. Maybe I need to change my job at first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 15:38:49 |Display all floors
i hope to

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.