Author: iamnobody

Which country will be the next superpower? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-18 05:18:30 |Display all floors

China may rise but America infrastructure is just tooooo mighty strong !

Learn from the history how America rose from a rural , agricultural society in 1930 to a strong military power in 1950.

China threat may actually bring the American military power back !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 08:36:27 |Display all floors
Excuse me, I found no one want answer my question now....................
Please come back, thank you:)
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 16:37:18 |Display all floors

Yep

Originally posted by huang262 at 2006-8-17 18:47

That's the same as our Mr Lau's prediction that as soon as a man gets rich he becomes a sex maniac.

Bill Clinton!
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 16:39:23 |Display all floors

Sorry

Originally posted by iamnobody at 2006-8-18 08:36
Excuse me, I found no one want answer my question now....................
Please come back, thank you:)

China, I think it is the only country that could do it or might want to do it.

US is fading, and most European countries have already tried it and found it to be a headache.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 16:53:49 |Display all floors

Reply #18 pandamonium's post

America is not fading . America has  wonderful self correcting ability . If it gets week in one area the American voters will complain about it
and elect a leader who has the solution and if his solution doesnt work he gets voted out . Today in America the voters are not happy with the iraq war and are already voting out pro-war politicians (Joe Lieberman) . It will take some time but America will once again be loved by most of the world and have a stronger economy , no doubt in my mind. As far as the question of this post, America hands down!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 17:02:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2006-8-18 16:53
America is not fading . America has  wonderful self correcting ability . If it gets week in one area the American voters will complain about it
and elect a leader who has the solution and if his s ...

yes U.S. will still be mighty but will not be loved by many people, no matter which leader takes part in, the work of interfere other countries will never end.
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 17:35:37 |Display all floors

It is nice

for a nation like Iceland that is neutral ,no enemies no worries . But America has a responsibility as a superpower to make sure another Hitler or Stalin doesnt rise without resistance from America . Its only a question of time before a mad man tries to gain power in the world . People forget that without America people today would be under the control of nazi germany and military japan or soviet union. If you dont keep an eye on the garden the weeds will come.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.