Views: 963|Replies: 0

Mission Two [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 22:33:40 |Display all floors
Previously on Mission One:with the help of warrior tempax I have triumphed in the first battle but there are still a lot of tough nuts which need me to crack so I need more worriors.Thx

Transition Management                                                                             过渡管理
Transition program and transfer phasing                                               过渡方案以及重新定向
Disruption risks identified and mitigated                                                 认识风险及减少风险
Supply chain migration plan                                                                       生产链迁移方案
External communications programme                                                    非员工股东交流方案
Stock build programme                                                                                股份制的建立方案
HR considerations                                                                                        人力资源方面
            -closure program, consultation, incentives, redundancy,          关闭项目,磋商,奖励政策,解聘,及内部股
              internal communication plans                                                       人员交流方案
Maintaining service continuity from existing base during transition      在公司过渡期间保持现有基层服务的持续?这句话好不明白
Performance measurement and short term incentive plans                   执行方法和短期奖励方案
Remediation on existing liabilities e.g. site clean up                                 不懂这句话
Site disposal                                                                                                       不懂

Transition Management过渡管理对于公司工厂的过度管理是这样的:The process of managing assets during a period of restructuring eg when there is a change in fund manager(s) and/or benchmark. The role of the Transition Manager is to minimise the costs and risks to the portfolio and to ensure that the process runs smoothly.
Thx

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.