Author: adolaowai

a black guy dating a chinese girl, normal, magnificent, scary or BT  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-17 11:58:44 |Display all floors
Hi everyone, just want to hear your opinion about black guys dating chinese girls. ?  it's rare in china coz chinese gals normally don't give a darn on blk folks.  but there is always some exceptional ones.....i have a female friend dating a mexician ( very dark mexician).....and she even paint herself like a black gal. ;)...very sexy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 18:32:05 |Display all floors
wtf

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 10:52:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pizzafille at 2006-8-17 11:58
Hi everyone, just want to hear your opinion about black guys dating chinese girls. ?  it's rare in china coz chinese gals normally don't give a darn on blk folks.  but there is always some exceptio ...

i think mexican is different from the blacks...ahaha...mexican guys can be sexy..i met one when i was travellin in beijing ... he is hot..ahahaa...even his mother likes me..

but black guys..they are way black..its black..not dakr!!.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 23:09:47 |Display all floors

SOME OF...

you are warped little people. Do you think before typing? Not all Asian people think or act the same way. Sooo why should all of African descent be so?
Nigeria is one country, China is one country. You are Chinese, some are Nigerian, not Chinese and BLACK.
Grow the UYGF UP!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 00:51:21 |Display all floors
As a person who is a social drifter and grew up with people from all walks of life. I would like to say that one of my Jamaican friend summarized everything I needed to hear. According to him which is universally true "There is only but one race and that man is the human race". Albeit some girls say they do not like the behavior of them it is absolutely ludicrious to drop it on color as we got obnoxious and 'bad behavior' people in every country. With taht said, every fruit basket contain a few rotten apples but we should not myopically judge everything with a guilty-by-association type of approach. All human share the same general suffering, happiness, sadness and interests. Therefore we are everywhere but at the same time nowhere but universally connected.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 17:15:40 |Display all floors
the black  should be departed from china
you can date and fuke  japanese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 14:11:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-16 21:34
i can't tell how come i've got entangled in such an endless quibbling over such an 'issue'... with a person i might never reach a common understanding of....i really hate to mention it again...

so pitiful kid,i fully agree with you ,sometimes you have to endure the censure from the hypocrites when you announce some facts,but you shouldn't hesitate any way,because...i'll stand behind you...for...ever

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.