Author: adolaowai

a black guy dating a chinese girl, normal, magnificent, scary or BT  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-16 08:52:56 |Display all floors

maybe then

you should ask the question in a chinese forum because here most are foreigners who think that discriminating by ways of origin or race is wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 09:11:18 |Display all floors
i think its normal..wats wrong with tht?...

but i wouldnt date the black..ahaha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 11:04:23 |Display all floors

longzhou

You said, "you should ask the question in a chinese forum because here most are foreigners who think that discriminating by ways of origin or race is wrong"

Actually, in another similar topic to be found here (http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... amp;extra=page%3D1) YOU (not others) stated that discrimination for ANY reason is racism.  To quote your exact words:

"If you prefer whites to blacks, yellows to green, blue to purple.....you're just disciminating one color for another; when we refer to people; that is being racist"

And I'm still waiting for your response to my comment in that forum.

P.S. -- In that regard, I consider "preference" and "discrimination" as two entirely different things...another point you need to address in that topic.  "Preference" does not necessarily mean NEGATIVE attitude towards others; discrimination does.

[ Last edited by canadianguy at 2006-8-16 11:16 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 12:21:57 |Display all floors
Black guys---it should be no problems on dating with Chinese gals--------but  I don't know what others think about it, personally I'm not against that.-------maybe u cn poll here , only invite Chinese gals in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 13:17:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canadianguy at 2006-8-16 00:17

How bloody ridiculous.  "How blacks behave".  There's another topic here where there was a discussion about racism in China, and I argued that lots of Chinese are NOT racist...but THIS  ...

i really can't understand why u made such a ridiculous response to my thread... my wording of 'cant get used to the way black people hebave' has nothing to do with yr so-called ridiculous discrimnation...

black people come from a quite different culture from that of chienese girls...it's quite normal they behave in different manners....these is nothing funny about that as it's really a commen knowledge...

it's the difference of their respective culture that makes them special...and different...

chinese people have long been friends with peoples of the world, including black people...but it does take time for chinese people to get used to the way our friends behave...inlcuding black people...it's the precess of getting to know each other...strengthening friendship...enhanceing cooperation...and achieving commom prosperity...

what the heck has that to do with yr rediculous discrimantion...!!!!

be a responsible person, ple...and think it over before u respond...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 14:15:48 |Display all floors

canadianguy

you made exactly my point. In my way of seeing it any type of discrimination to one person because of color or origin is racism, thus wrong!

If that is not clear enough, I can try to rephrase it for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 15:13:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-16 13:17

i really can't understand why u made such a ridiculous response to my thread... my wording of 'cant get used to the way black people hebave' has nothing to do with yr so-called ridiculous discr ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.