Views: 1154|Replies: 2

Mission One [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 20:46:44 |Display all floors
I have total three materials translated urgently.But because of my poor skill on both chinese and English I would like to hear your voice.Thank you.
     The background about this company.This company provide his clients services including operating managment and traning workers and programming establishment.这个公司是专为客户提供,生产管理,工人培训,设施规划 服务的.

Now mission one -the first material

Plant, Equipment & Machinery                                           工厂,设备,及机器
Decommissioning of plant                                                 在设备出现退役的情况让公司生产服务不受影响
     -avoiding service disruption
Machinery transfer and installation                                   负责机器的运输及安装
Plant and equipment specification                                   工厂和设备的规范
Machine refurbishment                                                        设备的整修
Commissioning                                                                     试车
        -CE marking                                                                    不知道什么是CE marking
        -modification for different services/environments    对不同任务和环境对生产运做做相应的调整
        -qualification to specification/performance                保证合同要求运行质量
Securing qualification and regulatory approval                 这里的regulatory    approval    是什么意思
Training – operating and maintenance                            培训工人对机器的操作和维护
On going maintenance and support                                  负责的机器的保养和技术支持

My mission has been completed.But i do not think it is a good job .I am waiting for another player can revise this version thank you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 21:09:51 |Display all floors

CE Making欧规指示

CE: CONFORMITE EUROPEENNE

for more information about CE MAKING, please refer to the following website:
http://www.ccc-cn.org/ce/cedir.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 21:22:03 |Display all floors
Thx my hero I find the definition :If you manufacture or import a product which falls within the scope of one or more of the New Approach Directives and wish to place your product on the market in any of the members states of the European Economic Area (EEA) then you must apply CE marking to your product against the essential requirements of all these applicable directives.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.