Author: soudenjapan

China to shoot movie on Nanjing Massacre [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-22 07:16:48 |Display all floors
Whampoa. Prove? Where? On here? Where we aren't allowed to present the material? We've been through this a few times already.
Anyway, the movie is similar to making Schindlers list etc. Why not? Historic events from the view of one people (usually victim) are often the most telling. Let's try to keep an open mind on this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 20:26:34 |Display all floors
whampoa,

The movie will be a reminder to all of us and a reflection for Japan and her people, young and old.

Soudenjapan, what you are doing here and what you try to find excuses for yourself is a true DISGRACE!  It is like your WHITEWASHING of your shameful past, your whitewashing of History.

On the contrary, I am looking forward to the release of the movie, like yourself.
Because I am seeing an opportunity to juxtapose what Imerial Army allegedly did in Nanking and what Com munists did 40 years ago, so that both events will get the same amount of public attention in the West and China.

The Imperial Army is gone in remote history, but the com munists who committed the crime are still around somewhere in the Party.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 21:32:55 |Display all floors

Reply #23 soudenjapan's post

You are "out of your mind" Mr. Soudenjapan!!!!!

The "murderous reign of the Nippon Imperial army" is horrific.
My parents used to tell me (when i was small) on how "evil" the Japanese imperial army.
The Japs murdered without mercy....by chopping off heads of many many Chinese people.

and apparently this "severed heads" were hung on post along the streets.
the spectacle of "barbarism" has never been seen before in China since a very long long time...

Nothing can beat the horrific "cruelty" of the Japanese Imperial Army.

You are CRAZY to even try to defend the militarist.
I think we have been to NICE to you Mr. Souden......
come on, have some decency!!!!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 05:47:25 |Display all floors
Green,

You are CRAZY to even try to defend the militarist.

I am not sure what part of my message you are responding to, but, perhaps, you are missing the point, maybe?

I am welcoming the production of the movie and hoping its success worldwide. I don't have any problem with describing the crurel side of military forces in a movie, fiction or non-fictioin.

My focus is on how to exploit this rare opportunity. That's all. Defending Japanese millitarists is irrelevant here.

[ Last edited by soudenjapan at 2006-8-24 05:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 08:54:31 |Display all floors

Good

The public service annoucement for the movie will also invite all victims of the 2,000,000 pcs. of chemical warfare ordnance buried maliciously by the Japs all over China, to come join the class actions to be brought against all Jap entities and persons that were responsible for the massive tort.  

It would lay good ground work for meaningful redress to be had, for decades to come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-23 19:17:49 |Display all floors
tongluren,

The public service annoucement for the movie will also invite all victims of the 2,000,000 pcs. of chemical warfare ordnance

That's fine. If the movie cultivates more attention from frustrated people in China, there  will be more opportunity to turn their frustation directed to the Commu nist  regime. Public excitment of any kind in China would not bring down Japan's political regime, but it might develop into an unexpected event.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-24 11:02:29 |Display all floors

Reply #27 soudenjapan's post

The Chinese people are too busy "looking for a business to do"....

Ask any South East Asian....
Are the chinese political....NIL...
There are very PRACTICAL PEOPLE, the prefer to ENJOY LIFE in reality and not have endless political talk, talk endlessly about theories....

ha ha ha ha ha

Those theoritical talk, political talk, "teaf leaves" watching are only for OLDER CHINESE who has the time, and interest....and mostly lazy rich, or retired!

ha ha ha

They are called THE ELDERS!

Green Dragon
Titan Friend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.