one thing for sure
love is deep in heart can not be said easily

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 13:53:59 |Display all floors
TIME IS EVERYTHING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 14:00:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-14 22:37
A man has been with his girlfriend for about a month now, while he likes her she does seem to be a bit

needy/clingy. For the moment he can put up with this without much problem. However she has ...

why not tell her what he feels straight and clearly-------that's a kinda cheat if he is certainly not in love with her---unfair to her and himself too. Obviously they're not running at the same steps-----I don't think its really "love"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 15:22:13 |Display all floors
that's what i think about it...it's not real love...No one will feel guilty when a girl

he loves tells him she loves him...and he can say 'i love u' back if he is really

in love...he just can't help saying it if that's the case...!~~!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 16:23:22 |Display all floors

Love needs time.

I don't believe in falling in love with someone in the first sight . It cannot  last long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 16:48:33 |Display all floors
falling in love at first sight is possible...it's what 's called destiny-oriented... or God's arrangement as they say in the western countries...

although this guy likes the girl...he's experienced no feeling of not being able to live without her...no feeling of heart pounding...!!! So not real love is what i can say...!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.