Views: 2990|Replies: 18

Do you think it's really "love? but I don't. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 22:37:51 |Display all floors
A man has been with his girlfriend for about a month now, while he likes her she does seem to be a bit

needy/clingy. For the moment he can put up with this without much problem. However she has already said

she loves him a few times.

Now this freaks him out a little and confuses him, he finds it hard to believe that she is in love with him already,

He know he's certainly not in love with her. When she says it, it makes him feel a bit guilty because he knows

he cant say it back. do you think it's real love?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:42:24 |Display all floors
i think its cheap to say i love you these days....

for that girl...she might really love him...though i reckon she just likes him with pasion..but soon...that passionate feeling will be gone...

that guy doesnt need to feel guilty about it...cos really...he doesnt force the girl to like him..its the girl who chooses to love him..and he doesnt need to love her back...love is never fair sometimes..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:18:08 |Display all floors
married couple are tought to say ' i love u' on a regular basis....!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:26:16 |Display all floors

Who can tell when you begin to fall in love...

Love tends to have different faces or phases in which people can identify with.  Maybe she really does love him even if its only been a month.  I have made friends with people for only 3 days and gone....OHHH i really love this person....i would be sad if they didnt love me.  And that was just friends...

so i dont think we can say that what she is experiencing is love...in fact i think she is just starting to fall in love with him and her love will grow and change...

well thats what i think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 18:26:06 |Display all floors

No one can tell what's love, we can only feel it. x

down to earth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 22:43:20 |Display all floors
The basis of love is trust and common interest,aware this,then you can judge it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 23:45:45 |Display all floors
people often say love is probably the only thing that they can't clearly explain in this world...it's like wind which u

can feel, but are never able to 'see' ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.