Author: johnyou

do u think that friendship are forever?...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 15:31:06 |Display all floors
well....memories are wonderful things sometimes....but so sad...we have to deal with the past...so memories are not that wonderful afterwards?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 15:51:59 |Display all floors
For sure friendship are forever
Of course the people change in differents ways throught the years, the point is how they change
In my life i make many friends, a lot, but little by little, year after year my list of friends was smaller than before, why?
simple, you can not call all this people real friends, the time and differents circunstances show me who really is my friend
I have few people that i can call friends, i love them and whatever they need i will there and viceversa, i have friends living in the other side of the world and for more than 20 yeasr and we still keep in touch, not very often but at least we care each other.
As somebody said not matter the quantity of friends, what it matters who are your real friends, it could be very few.

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 15:57:52 |Display all floors

Nothing is forever....

If Friendship or Love can last forever, they won't be so valuable to our human being.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 15:59:33 |Display all floors
nothing is forever..??

it cant be true...ur love towards ur parents will be forever...actually as i get older and older..i love them more..and the love is gettin stronger n stronger...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 16:00:59 |Display all floors
Yes!!!!!!! but difficult to meet  .  *_*
nothing is impossible !  Own my time, enjoy my life!^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 16:02:39 |Display all floors
Maybe love is not forever
Friendship is different, totally different,
for some people could be hard to have real frienship,
maybe i am lucky , but i can say i have friends that for sure it will be forever

:) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 16:20:08 |Display all floors
It's said that there is no everlasting friends but everlasting interests, common interests make friends.. Always we say this, i think, just refer to relationships between countries or those politicians. For real friends, I think it should have everlasting friendships especially for those buddies we knew each other when were child, and day after day, we just like relatives more than friends..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.