Views: 6027|Replies: 36

do u think that friendship are forever?...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 22:18:14 |Display all floors
I'm sorry but I'd have to say that  friendships are not forever. I used to have a lot of friends and now only have

a very small number of friends. Not because of arguing but because people change....!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:37:39 |Display all floors
That may be true,at a certain environment you may have many friends basic on workrelations,bussiness relations or some benefit relations,but when the environment change,and longe time later, you may even forget your friend's name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:44:07 |Display all floors
friendhsip..it reallly depends...cos i believe friends can be forever..at least i have some friends that i have known for more than 10 yrs now...and i know up till now..they will be here for me if i need them..and its good enough...

you dont need to have many friends..just few good..and everlasting ones will be great already...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:52:17 |Display all floors
people change...so everything that is related to them will surely changes accordingly...including friendship...

based on this...do u still think that friendship will be forever...?

it's said real friendship will never change...can anyone cite us an example?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:54:18 |Display all floors
why do you care what others talk about friendship?...since you know whether your friendship is strong enough to overcome everything..or its just weak...=P

i know that i have few really great friends ... i know that they will be there for me when i need them...and i think i am a very lucky girl..:)

Talking about changes...the only thing that doesnt change is that...everything changes all the time....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:12:21 |Display all floors
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My best friend and I have known each other since we were 3 years old. During college, when we were away from each other, we grew apart a little, but we always come back to each other. If you've got a strong connection, you'll be able to overcome the changes that come normally to people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 00:07:44 |Display all floors
anyway it'll be still a happy thing to have an ever-lasting memory of the beautiful friendship one once had...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.