Author: johnyou

what exactly are dreams? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-17 12:16:47 |Display all floors
Oh, I didn't see post #6 until now... so he also means sleeping dreams.

There is a South American tribal culture who talk about dreams every morning when they eat breakfast together. They interpret each other's dreams, help sort out life problems, and use them as guides for group tribal decisions.

I think that's neat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 17:18:39 |Display all floors
why do people have to have a dream  a so-called dream  

i believe the fate  and there are something that nobody can change so why not live as what the life leads

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 22:18:59 |Display all floors
now lots of people begin to talk about China dream...by that they mean the dream of land where people are

encouraged to get rich before it's too late...!!!!!have u ever heard of it...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 17:21:18 |Display all floors
not yet.

so now i understand what u said ametican dream cananda dream etc   it is not a normal phenomena though they show what chinese people want   i believer it will disappear after china become a developed country

:-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-20 21:28:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by esgeht at 2006-8-20 17:21
not yet.

so now i understand what u said ametican dream cananda dream etc   it is not a normal phenomena though they show what chinese people want   i believer it will disappear after china bec ...

so what is yr dream?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 17:03:22 |Display all floors
a simple and happy life
dont think too much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-21 17:55:46 |Display all floors
i dont think it's an objective attitude towards life...as life is never to be so easy for a person...anyway u are probaly right that's only a dream...a dream that is never to be realised...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.