Author: 12345678lj

How do you handle relationship with your parents ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-15 14:47:31 |Display all floors
Parents' thought:
I have more experience than you, so you have to listen to me!
What I tell you to do, just do it and don't ask why.
Follow my instruction is always right.
All I ask you to do is 100% good for you, especially the decisions I make for you.

Children's thought:
Why do I have to listen to you?
I have my freedom and my own ideas.
I must get rid of your rein.
I can do what even I want without your permittion.
Your words are nonsense!
Everything I've done will not please you at all.

When those children grow up and become their children's parents, they will 180% change their mind and do the same things their parents used to do.

Why? It's related to the age I deem. Parents are usually have more experience and experience leads them to make more right decisions than youngsters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 16:21:38 |Display all floors

I love my parents and my parents love me too....

but, I just can't live with them under the same roof more than one month. Everybody wants freedom and would like to be independent, the true sad is the parents just can't stop themselves worrying about their children. As a result, parents tend to interfere with their children's lives one way or another.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 16:59:11 |Display all floors
good topic
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 22:03:07 |Display all floors
When I was a child,I respect my parents as powerful person,I used to say what they tell me to my fellow very proudly,when i was 18 years old ,i like follow my own view,I always look down on their view and even try to persuade them follow me,but they seemed to never read me .But now I see that all key is that we are in a different environment and have a different experince,so we have a different view on life.so don't quarrel with them and just do what I like,they seem never stop me because I old enough to deal with life.When gathering we just talk about some interesting thing and funny past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 22:44:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by esbasil at 2006-8-12 19:53
someone once said, 'you don't have to agree with them, you just love them'. I find this so damn right!

damn right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 23:05:27 |Display all floors
when i was a children ,my father was always at home ,so it is so strange for me.nowdays ,my parents aren't often at home ,. they must to work from morning to night.so i  few to communicate with them ,but i love them ,i express my regard by actions.
i think the generation gap can  be solved if we do it heart and soul .nothing is impossible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-1 17:29:04 |Display all floors
I LOVE them FOREVER.
Most of time,I won't tell Mom my situation.Sometimes,just told her when all got well.
But Mom is my closest friend.I am glad to tell her all my thoughs which I won't talk to others,even my sisters.

Seems her as God when I  feel helpless.
Love her in that way which does by a  Mom ,as if she is a little girl.
Suzhou English Corner
http://post.baidu.com/f?kw=%CB%D5%D6%DD%D3%A2%D3%EF%BD%C7

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.