Author: 12345678lj

How do you handle relationship with your parents ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 15:00:44 |Display all floors
Exactly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 15:02:38 |Display all floors
hahah...thats very true...i hope everyone thinks alike..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 15:28:54 |Display all floors
quarrelling  with parents is unavoidable,the most thing is the way you have conflict and measure taken after
quarrel,first ,children should make apologize, present a gift . second do things following own experience and make a sceret for parents if you parents don't allow you to do somethings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 16:15:56 |Display all floors
Our parents’ social experience are abundant ,and usually their thought are more comprehensive .

So ,respect and think over their advice are helpful .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 17:57:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 09:23:55 |Display all floors
Parents are tough to deal with.. Sometimes i think loving them from a distance is much easier.. since i've come back home. i get my head chewed off everyday.. I keep reminding myself that my mom is sick though and my dad is just that way. But its tough our relationship just seem smuch more pleasent wheni'm not here face to face witht them.
And it doesn't matter what i do nothing is enough and they're will always be something else to pick at

worst part i'm a parent so i do understand the other side of the fence too.. but it is alot of pressure and hard to deal wtih

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 11:16:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-8-14 13:49
Family=Father And Mother, I Love :)You.

This is funny.
How did you get it?
http://edifier-computerfan.blogspot.com/

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.