Author: 12345678lj

How do you handle relationship with your parents ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 14:22:40 |Display all floors
gee....thnx god ur not superman...and its not a superman family...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 14:29:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2006-8-14 14:20
We fought until we ran out of energy. Now we are too tired too fight! HAHAHA!

When we "fight" with parents, better have a look at our kids beside, with his cherubic eyes, u'll immediately close ur mouth, as u r showing an example there, some day, there's maybe a similar one between u and him, that's whatever u hope nto to occur

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 14:32:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-8-14 14:29

When we "fight" with parents, better have a look at our kids beside, with his cherubic eyes, u'll immediately close ur mouth, as u r showing an example there, some day, there's mayb ...

the difference is...my mama always wins...and i can always win over my future kids..ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 14:38:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-14 14:32

the difference is...my mama always wins...and i can always win over my future kids..ahah

ha ha, SA,  not always-------one word: the students surpass the teachers--------so, who knows, the little SA could be much more excellent ,talkative and eloquent than his/her mama

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 14:40:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-8-14 14:38

ha ha, SA,  not always-------one word: the students surpass the teachers--------so, who knows, the little SA could be much more excellent ,talkative and eloquent than his/her mama

oh...i dont really win my mama seriously..she is too smart..and...very very sharp..nto like me..i just talk away..ahaha..if i can not win...i simply have  a laugh...ahahahahhha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 14:51:24 |Display all floors
Well, I'd like to choose this way while I cn not avoid an argument, especially with my parents, or best friends----when I find I can never pursuade them to agree with me------that is,  to seek common points while reserving difference

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 14:59:32 |Display all floors
haha....i never try to pursade them to agree with wht  i say...each one is different....家和万事兴

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.