Author: 12345678lj

How do you handle relationship with your parents ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-31 11:23:40 |Display all floors

generation gap problem

I think the generation gap is not the special case,it is the familiar problem,the parent have his opinion in their family future,but everyone have their own opinion,so it is the dispute for the parent and the their family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 17:19:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-13 09:10
It's difficult. My father was so upset when I went on my trip to China. He was so worried, said it was stupid, he couldn't understand why I wanted to go, he wished I would just stay home, etc... So ...

you know , it' s the partents,  I can image what they would do if I leave them to go to the USA for  graduate D

egree,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 15:36:16 |Display all floors
I am seldom quarrel with my parrents.  when we have differenet oppinions on something, I
do not argue with them, I just do in the way that I think is right. Sometimes, i am worry and
I will say sorry to them. they always excuse  me!

I know they love me! they want my growth way smooth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 01:15:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by china_gal at 2007-10-26 04:04
I disagree.  They can also not be the best.  What if you mum was a drug addict and your dad left you when you were small?  What if they abused and neglected you. What if your dad was a hardened gam ...

Indeed there are all kind of parents in every community and nation...some are loving and some are abusive....some are smart and some are not...some have mental issues and some have none....and all parents are unique in their own ways!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-28 13:21:21 |Display all floors

Communicate more with your parents

color=Blue]I don’t think it’s generation gaps problems but communication problems.
When I was young in middle school, I always beaten by my mother. And I was very angry with her.
Now years past, I began to work to live by myself. I realized all of the problems is : communication.

You should stand by your parents’ side to think about things.

They are not that easy to live and support your life, study, and so on.
Just change your mind, to think about their situation.[[

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global Language Exchange
www.tt4you.com
Join and Try for Free

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 14:57:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-5-30 05:30
i got her a wallet...lol...

my parents start to think i am lesbian now..cos i dont date guys....hmm...my mother thinks i should go out and meet guys...but honestly...i am so happy with what i ha ...

Haha, are they serious? Lesbian might have different performances comparing with straight ones.
http://edifier-computerfan.blogspot.com/

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.