Author: pandamonium

Little tattoos [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 20:17:42 |Display all floors

you can get tattoos...

that only last a few years (about 7) this is a good option if you dom't want a permanent one...but you might as well get a permanent one since if you ever want it removed it's fairly easy these days
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 20:48:21 |Display all floors
I have a friend who refreshed her tatoos almost every day during college years
she has lots of small tatoo stickers..amazing
A merry heart goes all the way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-15 18:33:50 |Display all floors
I think tatoo is just a kind of culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 00:12:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-8-14 20:17
that only last a few years (about 7) this is a good option if you dom't want a permanent one...but you might as well get a permanent one since if you ever want it removed it's fairly easy these days

7 year tattoos? Cool, that's neat. What does it do after 7 years, self-destruct? Does it fade slowly, so that at 6 years it may be blurry or very light-colored? I'm curious.... Does it grow out of you or is it Magical Disappearing Spy Ink?

And by the way, how do tattoos stay anyway? Skin cells constantly come to the top and grow out, the top ones die, right? I've read that after a year every cell in your body is new, you are physically not the same person! So why do I stil have freckles in the same place, and if it's all new, why does it get wrinkly & old? Can I concentrate hard every day and make my hair slowly change color?

Oh god I'm confused!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 13:33:56 |Display all floors

That's nice

Originally posted by minuet at 2006-8-14 20:48
I have a friend who refreshed her tatoos almost every day during college years
she has lots of small tatoo stickers..amazing

If I lick them will they come off?
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 06:28:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-15 18:12

And by the way, how do tattoos stay anyway? Skin cells constantly come to the top and grow out, the top ones die, right? I've read that after a year every cell in your body is new, you are physically not the same person! So why do I stil have freckles in the same place, and if it's all new, why does it get wrinkly & old? Can I concentrate hard every day and make my hair slowly change color?

What I have heard is that tattoo ink is punched through the surface of the skin to deep inside the skin where skin cells aren't growing anymore.
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-17 06:33:50 |Display all floors
It's sexy when girl have little tattoo(s) on her skin not too many or big ones, but couple little ones are pretty damn good loking. :)
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.