Views: 2927|Replies: 20

what will her desire be?... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-11 21:21:08 |Display all floors
Sue and Ted are married with two kids...a boy and a girl...the boy is five and the girl is 3.. Sue is a quite assertive

woman, while Ted is mild in disposition...

one day after the children were put to bed...the assertive wife approached her husband, and brought up her desire

to change her life style...! what would the wife's desire be...? think it over...and let yr imagination fly....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 13:20:50 |Display all floors
how about swapping wives??...haha...swap mewith your best friends wife!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 22:45:33 |Display all floors
omg...she is an assertive wife, u know....maybe she has sth else in mind....hahahah!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 23:18:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-8-12 13:20
how about swapping wives??...haha...swap mewith your best friends wife!!

now my imagination works...yr voice is sounding in my ear...sending a shiver down my arms..."do u have any

idea what u make me want to do?"...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 08:09:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-11 21:21
Sue and Ted are married with two kids...a boy and a girl...the boy is five and the girl is 3.. Sue is a quite assertive

woman, while Ted is mild in disposition...

one day after the childre ...

They both get sex change operations quickly overnight, so that when the children wake up they will never know the difference.

You said met our imaginations fly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 08:11:22 |Display all floors
freakyqi.......that desire is really scarING...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 08:35:07 |Display all floors
I'm envisioning some bondage/dominatrix-y stuff where Ted ends up tied to the bed and gagged, while Sue stands over him in some crazy leather outfit with a whip.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.