Author: sundayrun

Qingdao beer festival [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-12 21:23:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sundayrun at 2006-8-10 17:12
The 16th Qingdao International Beer Festival will be held in Qingdao on the 12th of August and will last for 16 days. I will go to Qingdao tomorrow and stay there for 4 days.

Will you guys go to ...

Dalian's 2006 international beer festival which is held every year was ended a few days ago. Dalian and Qingdao  are the two cities that hold beer festival in China annually . Different kinds of beer are displayed on the feast . Besides, many singers and artists were invitied .This year, bands from Germany and Russian  gave wonderful performance on the ceremony.
international beer festival.JPG
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 23:06:22 |Display all floors

I love Tsingtao Beer

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 23:22:40 |Display all floors
i dont drink much beer now...dont wanna see myself walking along a street 'with' a beer belly...kakaka that looks

really funny...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 00:21:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2006-8-12 21:23

Dalian's 2006 international beer festival which is held every year was ended a few days ago. Dalian and Qingdao  are the two cities that hold beer festival in China annually . Different kinds ...

I learned (from friends) that Dalian and Qingdao are two wonderful cities.

Clean air and beautiful beaches?

I should make an effort to visit these two cities during their International Beer Festival in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 00:30:38 |Display all floors

I'd be bored

Pandas don't drink, so I'd die of thirst at a beer festival.

So the thing round my waist can't be a beer belly must be a bamboo belly.

P.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 16:29:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-8-11 23:54

I think there is an old saying about drinking beers, that is "liking beer is an acquired taste". I believe most people learn to like beers over time. Some people can't stand the smell ...

Then I guess it'd be a looooooooooong looooooooooong time
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 16:31:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-8-13 00:30
Pandas don't drink, so I'd die of thirst at a beer festival.

So the thing round my waist can't be a beer belly must be a bamboo belly.

P.

No. You're wrong, Panda.
You must have forgotten that once you were not a vegetarian. You ate meat. That's where your belly comes from.
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前,花开花落;
去留无意,漫随天外,云卷云舒。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.