Author: lpy48878589

how do you think the love in campus??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-12 00:22:41 |Display all floors
i don't think amorism in college is improper.

Getting in the college, most of us are not children, we can solve our business rationally. If you think you have adequate energy, such as time and will not disturb your study / work, I think you can begin your love, the precondition is you can find the next part of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 00:31:14 |Display all floors

Reply #4 haiyanmm's post

you are very right, love in campus is the most virgin one. The society is so realistic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 12:44:56 |Display all floors

CCTV

They've got cameras on campus though, so they'll catch you!
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 16:52:17 |Display all floors

When it comes, let it starts.

My boyfriend is my middle shool classmate.And we started our relationship after senior 3.

Now we have been in relationship for more than 2years.

I think it is hard to say good or bad on campus'  love.It depends on you two.For my part, the relationship don't affect my study.We are not in the same college and we don't send SMS or phone each oher every day,which   makes us spend more time on study. We two like English very much,and we even competed with each other in CET4 and CET6,which gives us motivation to learn it well.I do enjoy this feeling.
I don't like those who take love as the whole and don't spend time on study!

That's my opinion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 17:06:40 |Display all floors
loving in campus that is a nice thing.         whatever the love is long or short, it gives people a deep memory in their life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 12:44:50 |Display all floors

i agree with you

Originally posted by linjian at 2006-8-11 23:04
whatever is, just have a try and taste it, leaving something to recall in your later period of life

i agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 14:05:47 |Display all floors
can not express your idea on some matter absolutely, you can only show you opinion relatively,as everything has two aspects. just like the love on campus,some are not mature love ,even we can say it is absurd and ridiculous. others are true love that can last for ever and be able to stand  the racket. We of course back this love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.