Views: 4562|Replies: 11

the weather of BeiJing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-10 11:10:14 |Display all floors
hi
today it's so swelter,I have been BeiJing for 6 years,and the weather is the most impaortant reason which  make me hate here so much.perhaps the bad weather will increase the death rate.do you agree with me ?do you like to live in beijing ?which is your favorite in beijing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 16:24:18 |Display all floors
Beijing is too hot and badly polluted air.
No clean sky. always gray not blue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 16:34:03 |Display all floors
I have just been to Beijing one week ago, the weather of Beijing along with haze have lasted out about two weeks. right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-16 16:56:05 |Display all floors

summer is hot wherever

Shanghai is hot very much too, almost 38 degrees.
I suppose the autumn of Beijing is the most beautiful, however very short.
If olympic games hold in the hottest days of Beijing, many athletes would fail to achieve their dreams, I am convinced.

[ Last edited by crimsonwolf at 2006-8-16 05:01 PM ]
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 10:15:18 |Display all floors

this season is agreeable

now ,the weather is so agreeable,it's a little wind and a little sunshine.the sky is so bule,i like this season vety much ,the autumen of beijing is the best beautiful season .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-6 13:42:58 |Display all floors
yes,the weather of these days is so nice.But i have to work in the building all days.....cann't enjoy  little wind and little sunshie~~

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-9-6 13:46:36 |Display all floors

re

[quote]Originally posted by baiygod at 2006-9-6 13:42
yes,the weather of these days is so nice.But i have to work in the building all days.....cann't enjoy  little wind and little sunshie~~ [/quot

When I first went to Beijing I had thought that it was cloudy that's why the sky was blur.Later on I found out that it was pollution.
What a pity for the inhabitants.Beijing is so beautiful

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.