Originally posted by lisufen9912 at 2006-8-11 08:24
别了,温哥华
人间四月天
汉武大帝
像雾像雨又像风
人生几度秋凉
神雕侠侣
i see you have watch so many plays.

I love watching movies. Especially good movies. I need to choose the best ones to watch.

Actually I have not updated my list before posting. There are number of movies in fact I have watched but didn't get crossed out on the list, 人生几度秋凉 is one of them. I really like 人生几度秋凉.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will mark down all suggestions to make up my next "must-watch" list.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 00:36:58 |Display all floors
Tokyo Trials

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 00:36:58 |Display all floors
古龍 was popular in the 1980s,90s. His writing style has influnced many other Chinese writers. If you can read simple Chinese characters, you can read "诛仙". It's popular now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 00:48:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-8-11 16:46
WOW, what a list!
Here comes my nomination:[/
b]

227.牵手
    Emotional crisis between a couple both of whom are intellectuals. Under the pressure  ...

Thank you for your detailed descriptions and recommendations. You truely took me through an excellent movie preview of all the wonderful movies. I will mark them all down for my must-watch list.

By the look of it, so far, I have gotten about 20 recommendations from different members. Probably that would last me at least for one year of viewing time. I can only watch one chapter per night max during weekdays. For weekends maybe two per night max.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 00:55:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-8-11 16:58
红楼梦,
神雕侠侣
花非花,
象雾象雨又象风
北京人在纽约
我的兄弟姐妹
书箭恩仇录
永不盟目
玉观音
梧桐雨
寻秦记
金粉世家,
拿什么拯救你,我的爱人
林海雪原

Thank you for your recommendations. I will mark them down for future references. It appears that 红楼梦 is liked by many people. I hope the story (movie) plot is not as complicated as the book. Thank you again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 00:59:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chris-k at 2006-8-11 17:11
don't know if you have access to this one, but I'd really like to recommand it
似水年华
featuring 朱旭,刘若英,李心洁 and 黄磊
    There is ...

I will see whether I can get my hand on the 似水年华, I bet my wife would love to watch this movie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-12 01:01:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by honeybums at 2006-8-12 00:36
Tokyo Trials

Is that a Chinese movie series (Tokyo Trials)? Could you show me the Chinese title? Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.