Author: mytree

If 2008 comes, what you would do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-5 05:38:40 |Display all floors

Watch Zara Philips win the gold medal in the Equestrian Three-day eventing - with luck. :)
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 12:30:57 |Display all floors

i'm puzzled!

i'd like to work in Beijing after my graduation,and i'm a senior university student right now,majoring in english.but,to be frank,i've got no relatives there,nor friends,so it's just not that easy for me to make a decision now,besides,it won't be easy for us to find a suitable job there,surely!by the way,i've only got a certificate of so-called TEM4,and i've got to take part in TEM8,and i wanna ask you guys a question,is it hard to find a job there in Beijing for those students majoring in english? thanks!
well,i wish that i could do something for the 2008 Olympic Games!huh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 17:08:21 |Display all floors
i am expecting to watching Olympic games sitting in the sofa at home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 16:28:32 |Display all floors
to be  a volunteer won't need too much money and can have a good visit of Beijing, I think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 20:39:36 |Display all floors
I want go to BeiJing,too.
I think very go to BeiJing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-28 10:41:58 |Display all floors
i have no money,so i just watch tv at home...
http://www.whyshell.cn英语学习资源下载

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 19:30:49 |Display all floors

Olympics

I was in Sydney during the 2000 Olympics, but strangely enough I didn't attend a single event. I actually continued to go to work during that time, driving fairly close to the venue of the Olympics every day.

Somehow I just couldn't decide what events I wanted to see, I was scared away by the crowds and the confusion, the tickets sounded too expensive, and the whole process of getting tickets seemed so complicated that I simply stayed away.

I guess that would happen in Beijing too. Sometimes, getting the right information can be really difficult. You either get too much information or too little; rarely do you get what you really need.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.