Author: johnyou

does marriage last long without sex...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-14 20:55:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-8-14 20:19

hmm....i guess tht could happen when i think about virgin mary...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 21:33:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:12:05 |Display all floors
hmm...breast feeding is painful..is it cos the babe might bite the nipples??...i know sometimes for some women..their breasts are so sore and swelling when the period comes....

it is so true that to be a woman is not an easy job...:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:42:49 |Display all floors
but it's a happy thing to be a woman...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:45:32 |Display all floors
i think being a woman is very special....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 22:45:38 |Display all floors
of cause it is not easy job,this is why morther is great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 23:14:48 |Display all floors

Yes Pinko

Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-8-14 20:19

yes and it happens more then you think it does.  Most of my friends are not planning to have sex until after their honeymoon.  Those who are already married spent the week of their honeymoon locked up in their hotel room.  No one saw of them...they were too busy practicing....

So yes...marriage can happen with out sex!  

Furthermore...i think that poeple can still have a healthy marriage without sex if they have that understanding!!

If they understand that they dont want to be sexually involved then...Im all for it.  I guess to some people sex isnt the most enjoyable thing!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.