Author: johnyou

does marriage last long without sex...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-8 20:31:00 |Display all floors
even though it's still hard to do without it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 23:33:58 |Display all floors
more inputs are kindly welcome...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 01:06:23 |Display all floors
Maybe they can see a marriage counselor. I don't think sex is THE most important thing, in other words you shouldn't marry someone just because they're good in bed, but it IS a very strong desire and I can't see living with someone your whole life who is the opposite of you when it comes to sex. See, now there is a good point to show why it's not such a bad thing to have sex before marriage. I know sex can change after marriage anyway, but if you do it first you will at least know something very important about your compatibility.

What if you marry someone and they have a big sexual problem, like the guy is impotent (uh... like a wet noodle ) and doesn't want to do anything else sexual to the woman.... or if the girl thinks sex is disgusting and doesn't want to touch it (it = the noodle again).

Ok, my words are silly, I'm just trying to be light about it - but it can be a very serious problem, leading to other problems, like psychological problems, depression, & other marriage problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 03:47:45 |Display all floors
Every problem got solutions, this one is no exception.
Here are some ways of keeping the marriage:
1. he finds a sex partner (if he doesn't feel guilty)
2. He removes the root of the problem (follow the example of Dong Fang Bu Bai, or Yue Buqun, or Lin Pingzhi)
3. education, education.... (see a counselar like freekyqi mentioned, and do some self education?)
Any other solutions? :)
生命不息,灌水不止。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 11:05:28 |Display all floors
having sex is , I think, one of the MOST important parts in a couple's life.
I can't believe this story, how did the poor guy go through.
My Milan heart will go on and on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 11:32:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by leonzhu7 at 2006-8-9 11:05
having sex is , I think, one of the MOST important parts in a couple's life.
I can't believe this story, how did the poor guy go through.

that's the Q i asked u...man! i just know he loves his wife so dearly that he can't afford to hurt her...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 13:50:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-8 17:59
i knew a couple --a very loving couple as far as i know...till one day i was told by the husband that he'd been suffering all those days after they got married...

'what a poor man i am..!' was w ...

haha
it depends
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.