Views: 20592|Replies: 134

does marriage last long without sex...? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-8 17:59:32 |Display all floors
i knew a couple --a very loving couple as far as i know...till one day i was told by the husband that he'd been suffering all those days after they got married...

'what a poor man i am..!' was what he said... he refused to tell me more...

later one of his relatives (one of my best friends as well) told me what had happened:

the wife is very beautiful...but just  is a dry and sexless beauty...she doesn't like sex and hates to be forced to do it...as she suffers from doing sex...the hubby loves her...u know she is such a beauty that he just can't say 'no' to her...

he feels he can't sacrifice everything for his beautiful wife...not mentioning giving up sex... they are still in marriage relation though they can't live their life the way normal couples do...

he hubby believes their marriage will last...!

do u think a marriage can last long without sex...!???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:07:33 |Display all floors

sorry for the typing mistake...instead of 'he feels he can't..'

instead of 'he feels he can't'...it's supposed to be: 'he feels he can sacrifice everything for his beautiful wife...not mentioning giving up sex...'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:09:16 |Display all floors

good luck to him...

perhaps we should ask him about the legalisation of prostitution thread that was going here recently ;) it could make it easier for him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:11:59 |Display all floors
true..some girls dont wanna sex..they love themselves too much...in a werid way maybe....=p

am not sure about marrriage..but i think relationship can last without sex...hmm...somehow..as relationship progresses...sex is not an important sector any more...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:21:09 |Display all floors
do u think the love of the man for his wife will overcome his desire for sex...u know he is a man...heathy and strong...i just can't imagine how long he can endure such a 'torture'...???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:26:56 |Display all floors
i am not a man..i cant tell..not sure about marriage..but for relationship..can live without it...=)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-8 19:32:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by inspired at 2006-8-8 19:09
perhaps we should ask him about the legalisation of prostitution thread that was going here recently ;) it could make it easier for him

it's probably one way out, but the prolem is he hates to betray his wife...it seems that nobody can save him except God....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.