Post time 2006-8-9 00:42:00 |Display all floors
Everything happen with a reason

And we have to learn from our experiences

All bad moments we have to face it with dignity and with confidence

looking forward and with positive apttitud

--

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 01:27:25 |Display all floors
Rejection can hurt, but just think of it this way - if the person rejected you, there was SOME reason. SOMETHING about you was not compatible with them, and it probably would not have been a good relationship. So, just remind yourself that it was not the right relationship for you, and now you will be free for something better to come along!

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 03:37:07 |Display all floors
It is simple: move on.
生命不息,灌水不止。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 13:51:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiayiqiang at 2006-8-8 17:01
Rejection and loneliness are two negative aspects of life that we all fear to ever have to go through. They exist and are a part of life that we will encounter along the journey of life either dire ...

It's the matter of attitude
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 23:48:40 |Display all floors
Let's face it, no one likes rejection.  It is a fact of life.  We all have been rejected.  Think back when you were little and the other kids did not select you to be on their team on the playground.
I was in sales for a few years and making "cold calls."  I was lucky if I got one sale from 10 calls.  Everybody is a salesman.  "Do you like me?" is a sales call.  More calls you make, more opportunites exist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-9 23:50:56 |Display all floors
I think one thing that helps cope with my rejection is I just have no shame...then again I haven't been rejected much in life anyways as I think timing is everything. A sense of humor and confidence can carry us all a long way no doubt.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 10:52:38 |Display all floors

Thank you very much!

That is a very good question. I know that is very important for me .I am an asocial man. But some time I am self-confidence and ignore the rejection of others .I found that is very good for me.but when you are in the things what others think about you ,that things is very bad.Everyone should do the things he likes Don't think others think it is right or wrong.You have your standards and you are different from others. That is my opinion.
It's the matter of attitude

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.