Views: 4694|Replies: 13

what about playing a game:story continuation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-5 12:10:24 |Display all floors
i have just seen a post on my school's forum, someone suggested a beginning and others try to continue to make a story.
some sentences each
well now i give its start:
one day i got lost in a  large forest. suddenly  there appeared a castle in front of me. since a storm is comming, i went into this ancient castle

ok, let's see how will the story go on! please have full use of your imagination!

[ Last edited by judiepan at 2006-8-6 09:08 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 16:22:19 |Display all floors
story continuation?I think it is interesting.

Heaven was dark quickly.I knocked the door of castle,but no one answered.Suddenly the door opened by
itself when the rain poured down.I had no choice but went into castle.~~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 18:35:36 |Display all floors
the door closed itself just at the moment when i step into the castle. as i was wondering what should i do next. someone with a lighted candle was approaching.after she got close, i figure out that she was a beautiful and charming woman."what can i do for you?" said the woman sweetly. "well, i just wanna have a place for rest." "ok, this way please. i have boilled water and baked some cookies,maybe you can have some. you are the first people who reach here since 1800

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 19:22:34 |Display all floors
Suddenly a door slamed behind . The pretty girl tuned around and her pretty face turned into a old witches face ! scared i ran as fast as i could past her and up a long staircase

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 21:22:49 |Display all floors
but I was so scared that I falled on the staircase,and at this very moment,I found that the women had been beside me,she strenghted out  her hands ,she touched my head ,and said:"if you do not want to die ,there are two things you must do for me."

[ Last edited by gracemood at 2006-8-13 12:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 09:04:11 |Display all floors
"what are they?" i asked,pretending to be calm
"well, the task is a little bit difficult, as you have seen, you are in a ancient castle, it was built 400 years ago, my ancestors are nobles. at first they enjoyed a cozy life,but later the civil war broke out, they came to this castle for evading the attacts.no one knew that there was a large castle among the forest since it was secretly built. we don't wanna anyone to interfere with our family,not only in the past,but also at the present and in the future.
"so, i won't get the chance of getting out of here?'" i asked in a trembling voice
"not exactly right, you can survive, but the precondition is that you should do someting to help me to find out the secret treasure in this castle,. my father used to told me that there are a lot of clues in the castle to help me search for the priceless treasure. but i still don't have any idea about that. good luck, young man." "i am waiting for your good news in the living room, i will also prepare someting for you to eat. "

[ Last edited by judiepan at 2006-8-6 09:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-6 09:07:27 |Display all floors
"i will tell you someting else in the future, i was enchanted, only the one who solve the mystery can help me get rid of the terrible looking."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.