Author: johnyou

true happiness???!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-5 15:25:16 |Display all floors

the fox borrows the tiger's fierceness by walking in the latter's company...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 15:45:20 |Display all floors
Happiness is so much simple, on your center of palm, a match a hand can grasp;
Happiness is also very difficult, before your heel,
A thousand mountains and rivers but blunder away because of Doing not turn a head
Everything will be easy , cause I have you to be with

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 16:15:19 |Display all floors
what can u do to keep the love from slipping out of the center of yr palm....and what shall i do as not to miss the love

that turns up...greeting me while i'm on my way to 'conquer the mountains and rivers:....???!!! ths in advance...!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 20:52:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-4 23:03
Hearthome! Your picture is so scaring!!! (sorry, that's SA's phrase I am borrowing) That little boy looks like he will eat us all up!

BRAINSNOW - I like your little monkey. Maybe he can be ...

Don't worry, freakqi.  Although the picture is scaring , the tigergirl has a kind and tender heart.
;P;P

Animals are our best friends ,right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 21:24:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-8-4 23:03
Hearthome! Your picture is so scaring!!! (sorry, that's SA's phrase I am borrowing) That little boy looks like he will eat us all up!

BRAINSNOW - I like your little monkey. Maybe he can be ...

So funny is ur series of "begat"............. a funny link.

Friends link like this way, and  happiness can be shared.     :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 22:22:28 |Display all floors
So, happy are those who know how to create happiness..!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-5 23:08:28 |Display all floors
HEARTHOME - thanks, and I'm glad that little tigergirl is kind. *phew!*   She is so cute!

Johnyou brought up an interesting idea, that we can create our own happiness... or I think also, we can FIND IT.... I mean recognizing it when it is there, not being worried or stressed so that we miss opportunites for small happiness, like getting a hug from a child, or a stranger smiling at us, or being in a nice place...

So I think it's important for us to create it and keep our eyes open to it, not just sit there doing nothing, waiting for it to come to us just because we WANT it and pout about it like little spoiled babies who want candy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.